“Brilliant B&B!!!!!”

Ranked #6 of 149 Torquay B&B and Inns
Aldershot, United Kingdom
“Brilliant B&B!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Accommodation was brilliant. It is exactly want we wanted. Couldnt have asked for more. We were extremely impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of the couple that run the b&b The b&b is kept spotless. Never seen anywhere so clean and tidy! It is better than any hotel we have been in. Fully recommended. We will definitely be back again!!! Many thanks.

Room Tip: The deluxe suite is fantastic
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Lovely couple running the house, friendly and helpful from the booking process throughout the stay and check out. We've got a lovely room on a discount offer through Grupon and were nevertheless looked after to the highest standard. Really enjoyed our stay there, I've booked a few days for my partners B'day. Hotel is located in a lovely quiet area at the back which allows a nice stroll to seafront and marina. Very easy to find. Comfy beds, quiet comfortable rooms. Will definitely go back if going to Devon. Thank You!

Edyta

Hayling Island, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was down in Torquay over the weekend for a conference and this B & B was booked for me.....I was not disappointed. A lovely quiet and tranquil place which is south facing, so with the recent warm weather it was nice to sit in the garden and enjoy the sun. The room had had was very well appointed with en suite, tv and coffee and tea making facilities. Matt and Lisanne are the perfect hosts and made me feel very welcome. Breakfast varied from full English to basically whatever you wanted. Nothing was to much trouble. As I put in their visitors book on checking out this morning, if ever I'm in Torquay again, this is my first choice for accommodation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
London
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed at The Cleveland for 1 night on business and I can honestly say that is the best B&B I have ever stayed in. Upon arrival, after a hard days work, I was warmly greeted by Lissanne with a pot of tea and a slice of homemade cake. I had a single room which was decorated to a really high standard with tea and coffee making facilities and a comfy bed. Towels were soft and fluffy, quality complimentary shower gel/shampoo, even the toilet paper was top quality!
Breakfast was varied, cereals, fruit salad, yoghurt, fresh fruit a selection of cooked breakfasts including a full english.
It also has a licensed bar with a good selection of beers and spirits.
Don't hesitate, book this B&B if you want value for money.
Thanks Lissanne, Matt & Thomas for your great hospitality......I'll be back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
woodbridge va
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Have you ever wished to go somewhere where nothing seems too much effort, and to make you as comfortable as possible away from home is done without a thought? well- I guess you have never been to The Cleveland. I cannot believe they have been doing this for less than a year- their gifting in the hospitality are with out compare. The home and rooms are impeccable, the location- so much nicer than closer to all the traffic sound at sea view hotels! ( I know we did one night at one!) Peaceful quiet, elegant and homely all at the same time. Lovely family- lovely experience. Incredible Value, and warmest reception I ever had anywhere.

Room Tip: oops- there is no pool- I hot that button in error!

Redruth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The room was clean and tasty decorated. Bathroom was very modern and again beautifully presented. Had a really good nights sleep. The bed was firm and comfortable. The extra little bits make all the difference. One of my pet hates are cups and not enough milk or tea bags. There were plenty here and a note to say we could have any more if needed. We had a bottle of water supplied each day. The breakfasts were excellent. There is a bar if you need it. The owners were polite and addressed us by our first names. I Would definitely stay here again and recommend staying here to anyone staying in Torbay

Room Tip: We stayed at the front and we both had a brilliants nights sleep the bedroom has black out curtains...

devizes wiltshire
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Wonderful welcome fro the owners and their son Tom,they could not do enough for us.Tea and cake on arrival complementary wine in the lounge,tea and coffee in the very clean rooms and shower with soaps,shampoo.comfy bed and eat your heart out Lennie Henry.

Room Tip: Book early