All reviewstea and cakeguest househomemade fudgeking suiteon arrivalhome made cakesquiet locationroom was spotlesslittle touchesquiet at nightwarm welcomelocal producefeel very welcomewould definitely stay here againfull englishlovely guesthousegreat hosts
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The owners are friendly and very welcoming. Welcomed with tea/coffee and cake! Hotel is perfectly decorated and the room is very spacious with a nice comfortable bed for a good nights sleep.

My 5yr son loved the room and instantly said he "loves this holiday" which makes my life a lot easier!

Breakfast is amazing and our table was already ready waiting for us with the high seat for my youngest

The food was locally sourced but my favourite was the black pudding! Breakfast was perfectly cooked and couldn't fault any of it

Hotel is only 5mins away from the sea side with a nice easy route

If you want to experience a great British holiday with quality, I highly recommend coming here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

A small hotel in a great location, lovely owners, immaculately clean hotel and a fantastic breakfast of locally sourced, quality ingredients cooked to perfection! What more can we say...highly recommended. Thanks.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GillianL589
Reviewed 3 August 2017

There is nothing I can say about the Cleveland that hasn't already been said. My wife and I just spent 9 days there. Our room was immaculate, the hotel was immaculate . Big choice for breakfast which was consistently cooked to a high standard. The owners were extremely nice and talked when you wanted to talk, a very professional couple in every way.
Would not hesitate to return or to recommend to anyone visiting this area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Just had 2 nights here and everything is perfect , breakfast very good and whole place very clean and comfortable. Owners are lovely people who can't do enough for you .Recommend this very highly. Thank you

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Had a wonderful 4 nights stay at the Cleveland. The location was lovely and quiet about 10 minutes walk to the shops and a short walk to the train station.
The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. We were welcomed by Lissanne and had a lovely cup of tea and homemade cake.
The breakfasts were all freshly cooked and very nice, nothing was to much trouble.
The atmosphere was relaxing, the lounge was comfortable to sit and unwind with a good book or a game. Lissanne and Matt were always happy to advise on places to visit and direction to get there. I highly recommend a stay at the fantastic guest house.
We will certainly return again hopefully the weather will be a little kinder next time, but it didn't spoil our trip

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family