“Amazing”

Bay Bubble Football
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Really good fun and great for fitness !
Was not just football, we played a variety of games.
Dave is great. A must so event.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Awesome event, well organised and soooo much fun. Thanks for a great time.. :) would highly recommend to everyone to try at least once.. I will definitely be doing it again.

1  Thank Al4382
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Having seen this on you tube my boys wanted to have a go so I was delighted to see it was in the Bay. They all had an amazing time, really well organised and Dave was great!
Would def book this again! Brilliant!

2  Thank Claire T
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about bubble football and the company! I had to look for a last minute birthday celebration and found bubble football, I found this company which were by far the cheapest. I only called 3 days befor we wanted to play and dave bent over backwards to find us a hall and get us booked in, he Couldnt of been more helpful. There were only a smaller group of 8 girls but was still just as fun. Ben who was our host for the day was brilliant, delt with 8 girls like a proffessional ha. he was really helpful and saved us from being stuck in the balls a few times. The game is brilliant be prepared to have a few bruises and sweat a lot, it's better than a gym work out but hilarious aswell. We will definately be arranging another game soon!!

1  Thank Whatley25