“A fantastic evening”

Number 7 Fish Bistro
Ranked #6 of 349 Restaurants in Torquay
Price range: US$18 - US$39
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We came here the evening before my boyfriends sisters wedding, and the whole of the main wedding party came, we were very well looked after. The staff were great, very friendly, and could not do enough to help us, even with their being lots of us, and all very loud and excited (sorry if we disturbed others while we were there). All the food came out in very good time given the large number of us and everyone said their food was fantastic. There was many options and lots of variety, and very rarely have I had as nice a fish dish. My only complaint and it is very small was that it was very very hot in there, and being all sat on plastic covered chairs did make things a little uncomfortable. We did at one point turn the ceiling fans on, but when the staff noticed toward the end of the meal these were turned off again, but we were leaving by that point and therefore it did not bother us. Over all though a great time was had by all, and would visit again if in the area. Many thanks from us all.

There are newer reviews for Number 7 Fish Bistro

998 - 1,002 of 1,329 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2013

The service was very good and the food even better. They bring a tray of fish to show you what is fresh and on offer that day and explain how each type of fish is cooked and served. All four of our party ordered different dishes and all were very good.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We had 2 absolutely amazing meals here and will definitely be back! Fantastic fresh food and lovely atmosphere. We had window tables over looking the sea both times. I can't recommend it enough. FANTASTIC value for money too. We felt very relaxed and at no point were we made t feel rushed.
We have been there a few times before and Paul knows us by name now which is very nice. Thanks for finding us the table at short notice on Friday evening too.
Sally and Jeremy Excell

Reviewed 12 June 2013

My wife and I ate at no7 last night and it was fantastic yet again definitely 11 out of 10 on all levels I would gladly travel the 240 miles from home to eat here . I am an ex chef with over 25 years experience and I think that this is one of the best restaurants I have eaten in we were lucky to get a table even on a miserable Tuesday night so be warned book early or be disappointed like all the other couples who were turned away last night whilest we were there , we will definitely be back

Reviewed 9 June 2013

A delightful experience! were concerned looking at some of the reviews, but were not disapointed! The people that wrote those bad reports obviously enjoy Mcdonalds, or Burger King!
number 7 are passionate about what they do best, fresh fish, the food was amazing, loved the service in shorts! individual and quirky, would love to come back, and would recommend,! Thanks for a great evening!