On arrival I was welcomed by one of the lovely members of staff (there are a few and all lovely) on entering my room I was thrilled the decor was lovely and every little detail thought through, the view from my balcony was breath taking. After walking down to Babbacombe beach which is dog friendly and beautiful we returned to our evening meal which was delicious and large portions size which pleased the male in our party!! Kate and Ed the owners are lovely and if a request was made and in their powers it was done.... We had such a lovely time we are returning in September with our pup and have also enquired about a New Years package...... The Lee's and Nanuke Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WINNERS of South Devon B&B, Guest House and Inn of the Year for 2013. 4* GOLD Visit Britain with Breakfast Award 2015 and 4* GOLD AA with Dinner & Breakfast Award for 2015. Situated directly above Babbacombe & Oddicombe beaches, we are a fully licensed family run establishment with 12 en-suite guest rooms, 8 have private balconies which enjoy fabulous unobstructed views across Babbacombe Downs and out over Lyme Bay. We welcome families, young and old, couples and singles alike. All rooms have TVs, direct dial telephones, hospitality trays and free Wi-Fi access. Our spacious restaurant and lounge bar ensures you have plenty of room. Suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Downs, Babbacombe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Downs, Babbacombe Hotel Torquay
- The Downs, Babbacombe Torquay, Devon