We have just returned from a nights stay at 'The Downs'. What a wonderful hotel. We had our dog with us and she was made to feel very welcome as were we.
We will be returning but this time for longer.
The rooms were spotless & well decorated, with stunning views.
The staff were extremley friendly & our dog was even allowed to sit with us at breakfast in the Lounge area which was great.
If you are looking for a great hotel in the Babbacombe area 'The Downs' is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WINNERS of South Devon B&B, Guest House and Inn of the Year for 2013. 4* GOLD Visit Britain with Breakfast Award 2015 and 4* GOLD AA with Dinner & Breakfast Award for 2015. Situated directly above Babbacombe & Oddicombe beaches, we are a fully licensed family run establishment with 12 en-suite guest rooms, 8 have private balconies which enjoy fabulous unobstructed views across Babbacombe Downs and out over Lyme Bay. We welcome families, young and old, couples and singles alike. All rooms have TVs, direct dial telephones, hospitality trays and free Wi-Fi access. Our spacious restaurant and lounge bar ensures you have plenty of room. Suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Downs, Babbacombe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Downs, Babbacombe Hotel Torquay
- The Downs, Babbacombe Torquay, Devon