“Glass at its best”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Blown Studio Glass
Reviewed 11 April 2012

the amazing range on offer that is if you could afford some of the prices

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Last Saturday was my 60th birthday. As a surprise my daughters had arranged for me to have a three hour session learning the art of glassblowing at BLOWN Studio Glass at China Blue in Totnes. I had no idea what to expect, but I can honestly say that it was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. Nick and Bryson are incredibly talented artists and patient teachers. As a complete novice I was expecting to simply watch the process and maybe get to take part a little bit. In fact, with their expert guidance, I was very soon involved in making my own pieces from start to finish and was more than happy with the results! So all in all, a very exciting and satisfying session that I would recommend to anyone to try ...and to top it all, I got to keep the pieces I’d made – what an amazing birthday present!

2  Thank Brenda H
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Nick actually can be found blowing/making glass in his workshop above China Blue most days - some fab stuff coming out of his furnace. Also has a shop in the High Street and Dartmouth, apparently.

2  Thank RedAkubra
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Nick and Bryson are extremely, experienced, creative and inspiring people. I was priviledged to have a one-to-one lesson and with their assistance create some stunning pieces. The whole experience is truely magical , it's a wonderful working space and you will have the opportunity to suggest , explore and shape your own ideas with their help and expertise. I can highly recommend lessons with BLOWN.

1  Thank ACull