Haven Meadows Yurt Camp
The Durant Arms(Ashprington)
TripAdvisor
Berry Hotel(Paignton)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I was sad to leave here, the place brought back nostalgic childhood memories of when I lived on a very rural block of land and making up my own camps. Obviously not as flash as the yurts! You could dance around naked here for the privacy and freedom! (we didn't though) we stayed here with our son and 10 month old, we felt it was safe for our 4 year old to roam and he did so safely. There was no livestock on the land when we were there but the owner said they are undergoing a wildflower count this year which I thought was lovely. Walked up the hill to the left, great view down the valley. Great 'Eco friendly' approach. The yurts survived the gales too when we were there. I'll be interested to see the place in a couple of years with the bees, chickens and established spring water set up!

• Stayed: June 2012