“Oh dear”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Ordered a takeaway and was told it would be 35-40 minutes. I duly turned up 40 minutes later and entered the premises, only to NOT be greeted and ignored for 15 minutes!! After 2 people had pushed in front and forcefully ordered, I thought perhaps I should make an enquiry as to the whereabouts of my food. I was told it was nearly ready and paid them some pennies. Ten minutes later the food arrived and I headed home only to discover luke warm bland food.....ACE!!

1  Thank Will A

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I celebrated a recent birthday with a meal out at Cafe Mumbai and I was a very happy returning diner. As always, the quality of the food was excellent and the service was warm and welcoming. The extensive menu offers a range of dishes from the traditional to something a bit different from the norm, and I can highly recommend Chef Kobir's special dishes.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Quite possibly the best pathia sauce in Devon and wonderfully friendly service in a well run, friendly atmosphere.

TIP: Make sure you eat lightly prior to visiting. You will be well fed.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Taken by a friend who had been before. An excellent experience, excellent food, some of the best I have had for a long time, clean, good service. In my opinion above average. Four of us went, all tried something different and everyone was well pleased.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Two of us and my daughter had a great meal on a wet Wednesday night. The restaurant was fairly busy and there was a nice atmosphere. Service was quite quick. The rice and nan breads were very good along with the starters. Portions of the mains were genorous - almost too much. The service was good but would have been nice if the waiter had smiled a little. A very nice evening with good food although a little over priced but I guess that is Totnes