“A very positive experience”

Prezzo - Bournemouth
Ranked #108 of 786 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$0 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Saturday lunch time - excellent service, very helpful, friendly staff. Good food, very reasonable prices. Will certainly be returning

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Having visited other prezzos I'm always let down by this particular branch. The standards they uphold to me let the whole chain down. On my last visit the service was absolutely shocking with not only our waitress staring out of the windows as we made our orders and not making any conversation but also she seemed more focused on the larger tables, the contrast between the service we received and that to other tables was quite frankly insulting. I was served a barely lukewarm coffee and at this point I was hoping it would get better. It did not. My partner and I waited a long while for our food, despite it being quite quiet, we watched as other tables who came in after us were given their main courses and also saw our food sat waiting to come out for at least 5 minutes while our waitress was chatting. When our food eventually came one of the dishes. (spaghetti carbonara with chicken) came without the chicken, our waitress apologised for this, but with both our meals quite cold and one not fully right it did little to make anything up to us. When the chicken came it was very dry. We will not be visiting this branch again.

1  Thank Dannielle R
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went here with my partner and felt as though we were last priority the whole time. Considering it was quiet in there they were slow with food, got my order wrong and meals were not up to temperature. Had a luke warm coffee as well. A table that arrived after us were also served their main a good few minutes before ours, which then resulted in myself waiting longer for them to correct my order. Not what I expect from a prezzo's, especially with what they charge for food. Felt totally forgotten about and as though the waitress couldn't be bothered with us.

1  Thank Louuuuuu
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We love Prezzo, always have, always will as their food is always fantastic. Unfortunately I forgot why I hate this branch of Prezzo. Its really, REALLY, noisy! Husband and I went there on 'date night' and we were yelling at each other across the table to be heard. When we left it felt like we had been in a club for the evening, our ears were still ringing.

The food was fantastic, shame they have changed the dip for the calamari starter as its not nice. Lovely mains and the mini dessert and hot drink is just right. Still no Peroni Draught - never has been although it's on the menu.

The service was great very quick, very lovely servers although for some reason in this branch none of them seem to wear uniform so you couldn't tell who was actually working there!

Love the new pay-by-app function!

1  Thank Ashmeister19
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We came here for dinner and it was a brilliant evening all round.

Very busy, and quite cramped which made it very noisy.

We had a bottle of Prosseco on arrival which was lovely, and the anti pasto and garlic mushrooms to start, and the steak and rocket and posh peperoni executive pizzas for main which were absolutely stunning, with a side of fries and salad. Absolutely way too much food but very tasty.

We had a taste card which was 50% off the bill, otherwise some may find it pricey.