To create a fair and balanced review I'll begin with the positive.
On the plus side:
- the hotel is grand with large rooms and talk ceilings
- the location is good and the gardens are kept well.
- Adults are charged to use the pool even though they are hotel residents. How absurd!
- towels are thin and tiny
- no decaf coffee anywhere... Not available at breakfast nor in little sachets in the room. As I'm pregnant I can only have decaf. Even the most basic B&Bs provide this.
- we had a suite and the outdoor patio area was littered with cigarette butts and roll ups.
- Booked asking for 3 children's beds but only given two.
- Hotel charges £20 to park per night BUT drive up the road and park on a meter for £3 per day.
Summary: if you like to feel special or looked after then this is not the place for you.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.