Premier Inn Bournemouth East (Boscombe)
US$136
Marriott Hotels
US$233
US$98
US$125
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$80
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$96
US$90
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewslynton courttable tableadjoining restaurantfamily roomair conmeal dealmain roadcar parkdisabled roomhuge roomchristchurch roaddouble glazingquiet roomplenty of free parkingbus stopfirst floorcomfy bed
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

A really lovely premier inn. The staff were very welcoming and helpful both at reception and in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast. Food was also lovely and the rooms were very clean and a nice size. There is a big car park too which always had plenty of spaces free. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back! The service was much better than hotels I have paid double the price for and this made the stay even better.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This is a great little Premier Inn for a stop-over! It's on a main road but is a quiet location. Look out for the sign "Lynton Court" out front as the usual Premier Inn sign is set back and low down, at the entrance to the car park, which is to the rear of the building.
The receptionist, who was a lovely Spanish lady, was very welcoming, efficient and helpful. After I had settled into my room, within 15 minutes there was a knock on the door and she was there with extra supplies of tea and coffee in case I needed more after a long journey. That's a first!
The room was on the second floor (there is a lift) and was very spacious, clean and tidy. The air con. worked quietly and efficiently - and was needed due to the wet May weather! The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean and up to the usual standard.
The only negative point in room 18 is the position of the flat screen TV. It was high up, in a corner and in line with the bed headboard. It was a neck-aching case of "eyes left" if you wanted to watch TV in bed! And sitting in the easy chair to watch TV was like sitting in the front row of the pictures!!! Crazy! Anyway, it was a quiet room and I had a good sleep!
I awoke the next morning to find a customer service survey pushed under the door - very caring!

Attached to this Premier Inn is the original building, now a Table Table restaurant. The restaurant is really nice and the main bar is pleasant too. The menu was the usual to be found at a Premier Inn and it's getting a bit hard now to choose something a bit different other than the usual, formula fare on a standard menu which you can find anywhere, whatever the restaurant chain might be. Oh well! However, the lasagne was good as was the glass of Pinot noir (though a bit pricey, I thought!). Unusually, the restaurant staff were great and good string a proper sentence together without including the words "guys", "no problem" or "you alright there?". Well done for the customer service ..... guys!!
All in all, this was better than the other Premier Inn that I stayed at in Bournemouth a couple of years back. Small, friendly, good, quiet location - I'll use it again!

Room Tip: Second floor was quiet - but check where the TV is positioned in the room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

A really nice Premier Inn - I stayed in a family room for one night. Really lovely room up to the usual high premier inn standards. I used the restaurant in the evening - the food was reasonable and good quality. The breakfast was excellent as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank englandje1
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Would not usually bother writing review but do feel the one star rating in this thread is completely at odds with my finding. Staff were brilliant, room just as you'd expect at a Premier : good. Boscombe is a good location. The website warning on road noise entirely unnecessary for me, as nothing external was heard. Car parking is a boon - apparently not available in the other Bournemouth Premiers. Food was a cut above what one expects in restaurants next to budget hotels. Only criticism is of the noisy air-con unit but there was an easy fix - turn it off.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Noah105
Reviewed 18 March 2013

First up - the place is called Lynton Court - there are no Premier Inn signs on the front of the building - nothing that would alert you to the fact this is the place you are looking for, hence why I walked past it 3 times. It was only the sign pointing to the carpark at the rear that happened to be in the same purple as Premier Inns which made me go in and ask. The photo on the website is taken from the rear of the building, which isn't visible from the street at all. After travelling down from London and doing a full day's work in Bournemouth, I wasn't best pleased that I then had to walk around for another 45 minutes simply because they can't be bothered to put a sign out the front. I mentioned it to the receptionist who seemed to find it hilarious and said lots of people had that trouble. She obviously didn't note the frustration (or sweat!) on my face.

At around midnight, I got undressed for bed and realised how cold the room was. I fiddled with the thermostat for around 20 minutes and it didn't seem to be working, so I had a very chilly night. When I was sat on the end of the bed putting my socks on the next morning, I noticed a portable heater on the bottom shelf of the cabinet - shame it wasn't more prominently placed!

On checking out, the receptionist asked if the room was OK and I mentioned it was cold. She apologised and I said I'd been trying to get the thermostat to work but it seemed to be broken, to which she said that they had been waiting for days for someone to come out because the heating was down in all the rooms.

So they took my booking and charged me £76.50 a night when they knew there was no heating and it was freezing outside.

Absolutely disgraceful.

On that fact alone, I will never stay in a Premier Inn again. As someone who stays in hotels on business for 40 weeks out of the year, you can guarantee that they will never get my business again.

The most pathetic excuse of a hotel it has ever been my misfortune to have stayed in - the cost of a Hilton for a shower of proverbial..

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bournemouth East (Boscombe), responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.