“Cocktail making <3”

Ranked #118 of 734 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: Bar, International, British
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Yellow Buses and local taxis stop 50 meters from the front door.
Description: Aruba is the most unique and chic Restaurant & Bar on the South Coast. With a sun terrace, day beds, swing seats, tropical palm trees and a cocktail bar; this cosmopolitan venue boasts glorious 180 degree panoramic views taking in Bournemouth Pier and the sandy beach. Aruba offers al fresco, indoor, open and private dining experiences, combined with a relaxed, unique and unforgettable experience.
Caterham, United Kingdom
“Cocktail making <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I went to Aruba on the first May bank holiday as part of my hen weekend. We undertook the cocktail making session, which was amazing. Josh was great and we definitely got our money's worth. £15, BARGAIN! I would not know if the food was great as I was a little worse for wear. But my hen's said it was one of the best burger meals they had ever had...

• Visited May 2014
WestBeachBournemouth, General Manager at Aruba, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
I'm so pleased you had a great time on the cocktail making master class. These are perfect for hen parties. Hope to see you again soon.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Verwood, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for my brothers engagement party, it was lovely. The food was expensive, however it was really tasty and worth it. We had a lovely time on the seafront!

1 Thank andrewdwcallaghan
WestBeachBournemouth, General Manager at Aruba, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit and and a great time. Hope to see you again soon.
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely Dining Experience with the best view in Bournemouth!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Took my folks & their friends out for an impromptu visit to the aruba after a little persuasion for an early dinner - mussels/tuna/chicken/ribs amongst and all served to a high standard! We really enjoyed the atmosphere, beautiful views and v.reasonable food & drink costs.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Abbi L
Many thanks for this review, we are pleased you found the food reasonably priced and tasty. Ribs are great as are the mussels.
Waterlooville
“Food disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Ate here on Friday 30th May, loved the two for one cocktails very yummy indeed, sadly the food was not so good and the noodle dish I chose I could have made myself and I am definitely not a chef!! Also I feel that the food was overpriced, I would not visit again to eat, just to have a cocktail or two!

• Visited May 2014
WestBeachBournemouth, Public Relations Manager at Aruba, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
We are sorry the food did not meet expectations on this occasion, Aruba noodles are made fresh onsite, and we apologise if you feel this was not up to standard.
London, United Kingdom
“cold food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

my mother asked for bruschetta this entailed French bread with 20 tomato's dumped on top and was stone cold, my daughter pizza could have been used as a Frisbee it was as hard as a piece of cement plus a very creepy waiter who made us feel uncomfortable

Visited May 2014
We are sorry your visit did not meet your expectation on this visit. And we do apologise that the waiter made you feel uncomfortable.