Pinedale
US$125
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$80
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$97
US$90
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
US$102
PremierInn.com
All reviewsclose to townhostspavilionneilcomfortbic
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Avril the owner was really friendly and helpful. This is a family run B&B but she will do other meals on request. Also lets you bring in take aways providing eaten in the bar area (as people have got curry stains on bedding - ugh) so thats a very reasonable deal. Breakfast is very good too and they are happy to do what you want. Our only prob was we wanted a nap at 4pm as had had a long day travelling and a child was shrieking for 10 mins so we rang down to ask if someone could have a polite word and it turned out it was Avril's grankid and the father didnt think it was a problem as it was "our playtime" not sure that was appropriate in a hotel but to be fair they did stop the noise. Not sure Avril knew about it or would have approved

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pookiehorsham
Reviewed 7 August 2010

This was my second stay at The Pinedale. It is quiet relaxed and homely. The breakfasts are happily tailored to your requirements. I would recommend a stay. The hotel is only minutes from the beach, pier, town and, for the buses, the Square. I had to leave early for family reasons and I was given every consideration by the proprietors.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank John D
Reviewed 30 April 2010

We stayed here for one night in April and it was a very good experience. The staff were helpful and our small room was clean. We paid 21 pounds per person (not ensuite) and there was an excellent shower nearby. The hotel is on a quiet street and an easy walk to the town centre. We would definitely return here.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RobTor
Reviewed 11 February 2010

Stayed here for 2 nights .I paid £20 a night for b & b in a non ensuite room which had a double bed.Room was quite small but it didn't bother me .

It's in a convenient position (close to pier,international centre ) ,down a side road ,about a 5 minute stroll to the town square & nicer end of Bournemouth.We went to the excellent 1812 restaurant (good monday- wednesday set menus) & relaxed bar 60 Million Postcards which are just down the hill.

There's free onsite parking , nicely made breakfast /good service & pleasant ,accommodating owners.

This isn't a plush b& b & it's a little bit jaded & no frills ,but it was good enough & as a base ,for £20, it was ideal .

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank KJBBucks
Reviewed 10 September 2009

I stayed 5 nights at the Pinedale. I went for a conference in Bournemouth and found that the Pinedale delivered all it promises with a discreet, warm hospitality from all staff.

Breakfast (full english breakfast etc) was delicious, timely (I kindly asked to have it earlier) and homely made/served. Room and bed were clean and comfortable.

I would stay again at Pinedale if I get back to Bournemouth. Actually I did get back, as I was "stranded" by the rent-a-car and returned to the Pinedale to ask if they still had a room left for a night ... luckily they had still one available!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business