“Average Hotel”

and 1 more site!
Pinedale
Ranked #76 of 133 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Stayed for 8 nights in a single room. The facilities in the room were ok, tea and coffee facilities as expected in most hotels nowadays. Bathroom and shower ok. Continental and Full English breakfast served which I must say was very nice, actually a very good orange juice!! :)
Great location as it is close enough to town center, sea front and shops.
I didn't rate it as very good/ excellent simply because I expected the bed linen to be changed at least once during my stay and also the cleanliness of the room was not up to standard.... but then again I might have high standards!!
All in all I would stay again, considering that it was booked at the last minute I paid a fair price. ( I was in room 10 by the way!)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank ninidippi
There are newer reviews for Pinedale

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This Bed and Breakfast is in a very good location , with easy access to the Conference Centre, Town Centre and Beach, there is a lot of hills surrounding the hotel though. The hosts Avril and her family are very nice and accommodating with all your needs. The rooms although simple are clean and comfy. We stayed for 5 days and felt that things were okay. Did miss a bath but this is a personal choice. Breakfast was not that great, with no black pudding or mushrooms, although choice of cereals were good.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank PBush
Reviewed 26 May 2012

What lovely people the owners are. Nothing is too much trouble. We were given a room on the top floor and when they saw I was struggling to get there we were moved to a room on the first floor.
The breakfast was very good. You had a good choice from a full English or simple beans on toast. Everything was oozed fresh. The room was comfortable and the beds were the best we had in a hotel for a long time. We would recommend this hotel very highly.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank onemadmum
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Clean, tidy, decent hotel in an ideal location for centre of Bournemouth. Staff on hand to help get us in, breakfast was v good. Double room is quite small, not much room to 'swing a cat' but nonetheless, good value. Shower head on first floor needs replacing and I couldve done with a softer pillow. Would certainly consider re-visiting when we go back to Bournemouth later this year.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We have stayed at this hotel for the last four or so years, to attend our annual conference, the rooms are always very tidy, and clean, the people are very helpfull, and nice, and the food is always good. we would always recomend this hotel to anyone.

very comfortable and friendly”

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank barry b
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Hello all trevalers)
I never written any review of the hotel but I will find it very helpfull , expecially for your folks who are traveling , and wanted to get a cheap place like I did. I was looking for the least spending money I have to pay and I did ..... Is that true??????? No....

Hotel was Okay, friendly family run hotel , nothing special, for my point of view overpowering hospitality)))))))) hi...... are you okay?.......... I can not find your hand towel???????? everyday yu go for a breakfast, clening lady coming to your room))))))) I did not want it , you know all guys are not so clean and tidey, when you go on holidays you leave you rom messy , and going for breakfast and suddenly cleaner coming and tidyup you room))))))))))))) is nice but I said once Please do not do my room until I depart????? they still do come every day????? are they checking if everything is okay??? No damage to the place?????? LOL I do not know....
I find that place old fashion)))))
Breakfast was Okay , do not understand why people saying is excellent??????? undercooked bacon, tinned tomatoes , and you have to wait when you arrive. MOst modern places they have buffet and pls help yourseld and enjoy as much as you like.....
Another thing , I took cofffe MUG from diner to my bedroom and the lady said oooooo we have to swop that mug is from the diner?????? Comone !!!!!!! give me a break)
I am cominng to stay here and do my work or whatever and I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN WATCHED EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For that price is good, but be prepared there is only one convinent shop near by and VERY EXPENSIVE so you have to add at leat 10 ponds a day for food is you staying like me and food at the shop is crap, nothing special, and Bournemouth is expensive so PLS be prepared.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank baro78
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Avril the owner was really friendly and helpful. This is a family run B&B but she will do other meals on request. Also lets you bring in take aways providing eaten in the bar area (as people have got curry stains on bedding - ugh) so thats a very reasonable deal. Breakfast is very good too and they are happy to do what you want. Our only prob was we wanted a nap at 4pm as had had a long day travelling and a child was shrieking for 10 mins so we rang down to ask if someone could have a polite word and it turned out it was Avril's grankid and the father didnt think it was a problem as it was "our playtime" not sure that was appropriate in a hotel but to be fair they did stop the noise. Not sure Avril knew about it or would have approved

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple