2,841 results
All reviewssea viewcar parkmeal dealbalcony roommulti storeypavilion theatrefamily roomart deco hotellarge balconybudget hotelfantastic locationsea frontexcellent staygood nights sleeptown centreper dayfew minutes walk
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights - 2 adults and 2 children. Our room was nice and large and had a double bed and 2 single beds and there was still ample room for other furniture and lots more space. We had a great view of the pier and the seafront and a large balcony. Breakfast was great, with lots of choice and kids ate free. We ate in the restaurant for 1 evening meal and the food was good, but the service a bit slow. It was my son's birthday and the staff sang to him and gave the kids party poppers and blowers which was good of them at short notice. The 2 bar areas were very nicely decorated, but again the service was slightly slow. The lady on the reception was very nice as were the housekeeping staff. Parking is very easy and the hotel located in a great place for the beach, shops, restaurants, and lots more. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank gymking1
Reviewed 20 February 2014

All I can say is that this is the best Premier Inn I have ever stayed in.A large group of us went and we had one family room, one twin and one double. All of the rooms were massive, very clean and had beautiful sea views. The bed was so so lovely to sleep in - my 9 year old son wanted to take his back with him!! The staff from reception to restaurant to housekeeping were all so friendly and welcoming. The meal deal which was £22.99 which included a 3 course meal and full buffet breakfast was fantastic value for money and worth every penny - plenty of choice for everyone. Location of the hotel was superb - close to the town centre and beach. The car park in Upper HInton Road - only 5 mins away - cost £4 for 24 hours which again was great value. All in all, if you are looking to book, don't hesitate!! The fact that we all only paid £29 during one of the Premier Inn offers made this trip all the more fantastic value.Will definitely return here in again!!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room on one of the higher floors as views are fantastic,
1  Thank 18Sunshine
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed for one night, February half term. I have stayed in a lot of Premier inns but this hotel is amazing. We were lucky enough to get a balcony room with a seaview. The staff were so friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Where do I begin? This hotel really is something special!!!

From check in until check out, the service was excellent. Our room, as always was immaculately clean and had the most amazing sea view and balcony. It really is hard to beleive this type of accommadation is available for this price.

Breakfast was fantastic. The choice and quality of the food was really great and the best buffet breakfast we have eaten anywhere. Nothing is too much trouble, if you want porridge, they will bring it, if you want boiled or poached eggs, this is no problem. Children are catered for and welcomed too. Once again, for the price, it is exceptional.

There really is nothing more I can say. Location is great, service is excellent and if i was paying double the rate, I would still feel it was worth it. Please do not hesitate to stay here, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Myself and my wife have stayed many times at this hotel and have never been disappointed from start to finish.if you can get a balcony go for it you will not be disappointed.the Art Deco feel inside goes the building.all the staff have always been so helpfull.rooms are nice and big.everything in this hotel is 5 star.even the the restaurant over looks the sea.breakfast is first class as ever.the location is excellent for everything.carpark is at the back undercover and goes into the hotel.to me this is the best premier inn you have got.to all the staff keep up the excellent work well done.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple