2,841 results
All reviewssea viewcar parkmeal dealbalcony roommulti storeypavilion theatrefamily roomart deco hotellarge balconybudget hotelfantastic locationsea frontexcellent staygood nights sleeptown centreper dayfew minutes walk
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Took my daughters and granddaughters to Bournemouth last Saturday for my birthday and stayed at this Hotel. We always enjoy Premier Inns when we are with the children but this one is far superior. We had 3 balcony rooms with sea views and they were fantastic. We had the meal deals which were excellent value and everyone enjoyed the food. Ben thank you so much for all your help for making this such a treat we can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SDWiltshire
BenFerrier, Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Firstly thank you so much for sending in such a wonderful review about your stay at Bournemouth Central with your daughters and granddaughters I am delighted to hear you enjoyed it so much! And I am even more thrilled to know I played a part in it! How nice it is to hear you enjoyed your rooms so much, the views from the balconies really and something special. As you say you must come and see us again later in the year as in the summer Bournemouth really is at its best. Give us a call once you have booked with your reservation number and we will pop a memo on your reservation and try our best to get you a balcony room again. Although I must stress this cannot be guaranteed.
Thank you again and I’ll look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

nice and friendly welcoming,
I spent a nice time inside the hotel also went to the restaurant but I have to wait more than 40 minutes for my prawn cocktail and it comes with a piece of bread but was frozen.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review about your stay with us at Bournemouth Central. I am pleased to hear in large you enjoyed your room and you found the staff all pleasant and welcoming. Please accept my apologies regarding your Prawn Cocktail and the wait you experienced in the restaurant. Rest assured this issue was highlighted to our Food & Beverage manager who looked into it and why it happened. Any feedback such as this we take very seriously as we want to provide all our guests with the best possible experience we can.
Thank you again and I do hope your experience in the restaurant won’t deter you from coming back in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I took up an offer from Premier Inn and stayed at £34 per night for a four night break, fantastic value for money. In simple terms, the hotel is very good, the usual basic good quality you would expect from Premier Inns. The room was large, had a balcony with a good view, many have beautiful sea views, the facilities are good, a couple of bars and a basic restaurant, although we only used it for breakfast on a couple of days.
It is very well decorated and maintained throughout, is centrally located and has an attached multi-storey car park, very convenient, costs about £10 per night after PI discount, however, you can only pay on the 1st floor and it doesn't take credit cards, most annoying when you have taken all your cases to the 7th floor and then have to go find a bank! The trail for carrying cases is also quite a task, a long way from reception and would not be accessible by wheelchair etc.
My wife decided she would like to go back with one of our friends in June, however, at more than £130 per night plus £9'ish for breakfast, it suddenly prices itself above other independent hotels with excellent restaurants like the Lampeter, where my wife has now booked for three nights at the cost of one in the PI and it has wonderful food and a very different welcome.
Don't take this too negatively, I like PI and often stay there on business, generally they are very good value and consistent, it avoids the risk sometimes attached to trying something different.
Well worth a stay, at the right price!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike B

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review about your stay with us at Bournemouth Central. I am pleased to hear in large you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately town centre parking is never easy; with it being the closest most accessible car park to the hotel we are very lucky to have a good relationship with the Metro car park who offers a discounted rate to guests staying at Bournemouth Central. The good news is you can now pay by card at the meter in the car park if you have no cash on you.
I am very pleased you enjoyed your room and view also, as the spring/summer season approaches the views just get better and better! Unfortunately price is something we cannot control in that it is set according to demand for the rooms due to events going on in the area usually matched on rates from neighbouring hotels. Keep an eye online though as saver rates continue to be released throughout the year and the further in advance you can book the better!
Thank you again and I do hope you will come and see us again in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Wow! Fantastic place to stay. Staff friendly and helpful. Room was extremely spacious, tastefully decorated, clean and had full sized comfortable beds rather than pull out beds for the children. The sea view was somewhat marred by the torential rain and winds, but there arn't many places you can stay so cheaply with all the added luxuries, it was great and look fab on our night time return, as was lit up like a cruise liner. Will definately stay here again and recommend to any everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexa W

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review about your stay with us at Bournemouth Central I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed it so much! What awful weather we endured at the time of your stay, it seemed being in such a prime location isn’t always the best! We survived however just like a cruise ship (as you mention the hotel reminded you of!) in a storm at sea. Now the spring is truly getting underway you must come and see us again and enjoy Bournemouth at its best. With so many things including the beach just a stone’s throw away there really is so much to see and do, and hopefully your view from your balcony will be a lot better.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very happy with the location, price and the staff. Had some issues with the room, drafty window, poor TV and WiFi signal. But overall not bad for £29, but would not have been happy if I had paid more.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks so much for sending in a review, all feedback is extremely important to us in order to help us improve our service. I will make sure the issues you have raised have been addressed. Sadly at the time of your visit we were experiencing extremely bad weather with gale force winds which unfortunately disrupted Wi-Fi servers across Bournemouth. I can only apologise deeply for this. Good news is hopefully we are going to see free Wi-Fi rolled out across all Premier Inns in the country by next year or possibly sooner fingers crossed.
Thank you again and I do hope you will come and see us again soon.