2,860 results
All reviews sea view car park meal deal balcony room multi storey pavilion theatre family room art deco hotel large balcony budget hotel fantastic location sea front excellent stay good nights sleep town centre per day few minutes walk
Reviewed 22 March 2014

From the check-in to check-out we were treated with courtesy and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The Premier Inn is ideally situated for the Pavilion theatre and the shops and restaurants. I'd highly recommend this clean and friendly hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
BenFerrier, Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Bournemouth Central it is so great to see such positive feedback. At Bournemouth Central we pride ourselves in having such a fantastic location so conveniently located as you say to the Pavilion, the beach, the town centre and so many other great amenities for our guests. I am so glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us I do hope to see you return again, as the summer approaches Bournemouth just gets better and better and really is the place to be!
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed 22 March 2014

it was very clean hotel nice staff and lucky we got a very large family room with a balcony over looking the pier on the 7th floor little windy at times but thats the joys of the sea in march and parking was easy if it was a little expensive

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Bournemouth Central. I am so glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us I do hope to see you return again. Indeed you were very lucky it seems getting the room you did. The views from as high up as the 7th floor are spectacular and even more so now spring is setting in. As you say it can get extremely windy all the way up there which is why we have to advise you to be so very careful on the balconies especially with young ones. I can understand your point about the car park, unfortunately town centre car parking is never easy or cheap; be sure to bring your white ticket to reception where we can discount the Metro rate for you to make it slightly cheaper – a perk for being a guest at the hotel
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed her with my wife for 3 nights at the end of February. Fantastic room with lovely sea views and the town. The car park is not owned and run by Premier Inn which is a shame as it paints the wrong picture of the Hotel. You can access the Hotel from the car park and upon entering the Hotel you are in a different world! Car parking is reduced for Premier Inn customers and we parked with no trouble but we think parking will be a problem in high season. Hotel is in a fantastic location close to beach, shops, restaurants and cinema. Will be booking up to go back again. Georgina is a star and many thanks again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Wow what lovely comments in your review – thank you! I am particularly pleased to read you thought it was like “entering a different world” as you entered reception. To me this sums up how we would like all guests to feel whilst staying with us at Bournemouth Central, we want it to be a wonderful experience you will remember! Unfortunately town centre parking is never easy and as you say, as we get nearer to busy spring/summer season this can get trickier. We are very lucky however to be able to offer our guests a reduced rate for parking at the Metro. There is also another car park about 5 mins walk away on Upper Hinton Road which is a rather large open air pay and display which is a bit of a hidden gem – this works out at £4 for 24 hours so there are options available. Any questions please just give us a call!
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had a corner room, what a lovely surprise, spacious and quite with a lovely sea view. One of the most spacious Premier Inn rooms I have stayed in. The en-suite shower room was OK, clean and modern, but I didn't like the practicality of a large square sink nor the smoked glass en-suite doors either. No bath tub, we just had a walk in shower which was fine for us. Liquid soap dispensers by the sink and in the shower. A/C was quiet and easy to use. Bed comfortable.

The hotel staff were helpful and the main facilities of the hotel were pleasant and everything you could hope for. Good location and easy to walk to many local restaurants and bars, within 10 mins walk.

The adjoining car park although small had lots of space on arrival. We arrived after 6pm. With a walk through to the hotel's Groundfloor Reception. The cost of 24 hours parking (overnight parking) was £12, but when you check-out of the hotel, get your car park ticket 'processed' at the hotel reception and you get £2 discount.

I would be happy to stay here again for either a business trip or for a short break. I think families with children would also find it's location and facilities suitable.

Room Tip: Request a sea view room. Don't be put off by being on a higher floor, the views worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Bournemouth Central. I’m so pleased to read that you en joyed you stay, your room and would be pleased to return again. I always think if guests want to come back then we have certainly done something right! Our Housekeeping team work tirelessly to get the rooms up to high standard for our guests as in reality this is where our guests spend most of their time. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. All feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always constructive. I can completely see your point in relation to the bathroom door and sink and will cascade this to my manager.
Thank you again for sending in a review and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I booked a room via January sale - what a bargain - we had a fabulous room with a balcony overlooking the sea front for £25 !! Staff so helpful and courteous - breakfast lovely and great value for money . Have stayed here previously with our children - the family room on top floor was amazing - definitely book here you will be very impressed and won't believe it is a budget hotel - thank you premier inn !!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

How wonderful it is to read you enjoyed your stay so much with us here at Bournemouth Central. Premier Inn wants its guests to leave feeling BRILLIANT through having great night’s sleep being looked after by people who really care and it seems we certainly delivered our promise here. It sounds like you have been lucky in getting sea view rooms which I agree are something else in terms of the view they offer. As you can imagine these are very popular and it is a shame we cannot allocate specific rooms to people and it is really down to luck. We do advise you ring up once you have made a booking with your reservation number and we will attach a memo to your reservation stating you would like a sea view/balcony. Whilst we will try our best to get you one I must stress this cannot be guaranteed.
I will be sure to pass your comments on to the Food & Beverage team also regarding your breakfast!