“nice”

Pinocchio Bournemouth
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinocchio Bournemouth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 788 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established in 1979 we are a charming and friendly Italian Restaurant.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

to be fair, i havent been here for a while - however my last visit was good. Food was of good quality and tasty. service was good and id certainly go back! Just make sure you park at the bottom of the hill so that when you come out full, its a nice easy walk DOWN!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My partner and I visit this restaurant several times a year, it's great for a social gathering and romantic evenings, the food is beautiful I recommend any of the chicken dishes. The only thing that
Eats it down slightly is the overly simple deserts that aren't made from scratch as far as I'm aware, not so much a problem as I am usually too full up to order one!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Went here on a voucher / and it was just a dreadful experience/ made to feel very second rate .
I ordered a sea food pasta dish which when it arrived looked dreadful and tasted worse still. Having had a really bad week at work i could not face a battle over the food . so i just left my meal practically untouched and it was cleared away without any comment at all.!!
House wine was ghastly / thin and Italian plonk at its worst !!
Even if it was free / i would not go back ..there are loads of italian restaurants doing a much better job in Bournemouth

3  Thank davidinbmth
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have been here on several occasions after buying online deals for Pinocchio's and they have always been excellent value. They give you exactly what you would have even though you have paid a discounted price. Food is very good nothing bad to say about this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Popped in having not made a reservation and was made to feel very welcome, I loved the rustic feel to the interior and we had an amazing dinner for two.
Service was excellent and the atmosphere had a real friendly buzz to it, I chose the T-bone steak and it was quite simply outstanding, my wife and I visit bournemouth regularly throughout the year and this is our new favourite italian restaurant.......we will be back!