Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel
US$135
Agoda.com
The Green House(Bournemouth)
US$208
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$104
Priceline
US$120
US$103
  • Pool
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$178
US$130
PremierInn.com
1,616 results
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantair conmeal dealstreet parkingparking spacepay and displaylimited parkingtown centreminute walkfamily roomper dayexcellent staygood nights sleepnight's sleepbudget hotelwest cliff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2011

excellent hotel.me,my wife and 2 kids aged 6 and 8 stayed here on 14/8-16/8 and had a great time.only drawback is the lack of parking at the hotel but the staff gave me directions to a road behind the hotel which is free and safe for your car.staff are very friendly.food is very good.would definately recommend for a family to use this hotel as a base for their holiday

Room Tip: asked for a quiet room area and was pleased my wish was granted
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
PI_Bournemouth, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

I am delighted to read that your experience at Premier Inn Bournemouth Westcliff met your expectations and that you had an amazing stay It is truly wonderful to know how much you enjoyed your time with us. I will certainly share your review with our team. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2011

Stayed here for the second time for the Airshow August 2011. We were again very pleased with our stay.

We had a very hard lumpy mattress but one little word in the ear of the staff produced a memory foam topper which made all the difference between a good nights rest and an uncomfortable one, so do ask if you are a little bit of a princess (and the pea) like me.

Room was small, but perfectly adequate for our two night stay. The breakfast was very nice, and arrived quickly in the morning. Bar staff are friendly and multiple tasking specialists!

We look forward to staying again next year.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
PI_Bournemouth, PI HOST at Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Reviewed 23 August 2011

Nice rooms and good location from the town centre and beach.

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed 22 August 2011

I stay here every month on business. excellent value, excellent hotel, great friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 August 2011

Stayed one night with kids before onward journey to a holiday in the UK. Very helpful and friendly staff. Rooms were clean with all necessary facilities. Breakfast was good quality and plenty of it. Can't believe these are budget hotels.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family