Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel
West Cliff Inn(Bournemouth)
Manchester Hotel(Bournemouth)
  • Breakfast included
1,616 results
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantair conmeal dealstreet parkingparking spacepay and displaylimited parkingtown centreminute walkfamily roomper dayexcellent staygood nights sleepnight's sleepbudget hotelwest cliff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2012

There are quite a few Premier Inns in this area. This one had a decent price for the four nights we stayed which is why we chose it. Also it was busy so i think other people had had the same idea.
It's a great location and the staff are all very helpful. Rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained. We had breakfast twice but no other meals here.
The breakfast was of a very high standard but again, it was extremely busy. I saw some guests eating their meals on the sofas in the reception areas!!! Just a busy time of year i guess.

The only problem with this hotel is it's lack of car parking. There are some spaces but not enough and it becomes a bit of a race to get a space after 5.00pm....they do try to help with alternative places to park but it's not ideal for everyone especially when you have heavy bags or mobility issues.
There are some great restaurants close by and the town centre is a 10 minute walk so it is possible to manage without your car so once you manage to bag a parking space, you can probably keep it.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 22 September 2012

The hotel is easy to find being on a direct bus route from Bournemouth Central Station bus and rail interchange, with a bus stop opposite (arriving), or outside (for return or to go to Central Bournemouth)

Well serviced bedroom with excellent en suite bathroom, great buffet breakfast (optional English full or continental ), very reasonably priced too.

Although the hotel was extremely busy , especially at the weekend, my room was extremely quiet at the rear of the hotel ( which was lucky after my flight back to Europe and a bus journey from Heathrow)

I can really recommend this hotel for great value for money, and staff helpfulness.

Room Tip: since the hotel is on busy main road it may be wise to select rooms at the rear, which overlooks the smallish car park.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I am self employed and have been staying in Premier Inns for nearly two years now so I have the background experience of good ones and bad ones....

I decided to use Premier Inn to plot a two week tour or Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.. For Dorset the Bournemouth Westcliff hotel was our base... I've booked others for the rest of our trip.

The Bournemouth Westcliff hotel is a newer one and therefore is 'tight and tidy' - you shouldn't expect any issues with cleanliness or the function of the rooms.

I am always a little anxious of the onsite restaurants BUT this one is great. We had no issues with breakfast or dinner. In fact, I personally gave feedback to the manger on the guy that seems to run the restaurant at breakfast (Mike) was a credit to the team.

Biggest positive is that this is a 200 odd room premier inn and it runs like clockwork.

Biggest negative is that the car parking is inadequate. We had to park our car in a local street every night..

I would recommend this place to anyone above the normal run of the mill Premier Inns.

Room Tip: Try and get this hotel on the offers and you cant go wrong.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My stay was very pleasant, staff are very friendly, the hotel was very clean and comfortable.They couldnt have done more for you. The price compared to the b&bs was allot cheaper. So if your going to Bournemouth i would reccommend premier Inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Having stayed at other Premier Inn's we had an idea of what to expect but, this hotel was even better than others. I don't normaly inspect hotel rooms but decided to on this occasion. It was spotless all over, including the good sized bathroom.
The reception staff were very pleasant. Any staff we passed in the many corridors were also pleasant. I would certainly recommend the meal deal. A very good three course meal with a drink.Plus an all you can eat good quality breakfast for £22. Considering that the food was of good quality. I thought this was an excellent deal in very nice surroundings. Served by very attentive staff. If in that area I would certainly stay again.
I did find the car parking space a little tedious though. Once you've parked. Don't move.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 138 1st floor and there was some disturbance from a delivery of cleaned linen.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends