Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
US$129
  • Beachfront
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$89
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$96
US$89
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$82
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
US$170
US$107
Priceline
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$87
Priceline
US$101
PremierInn.com
1,641 results
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantair conmeal dealstreet parkingparking spacepay and displaylimited parkingtown centreminute walkfamily roomper dayexcellent staygood nights sleepnight's sleepbudget hotelwest cliff
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Have stayed at around a dozen Premier Inns but liked this one best
We got a very reasonable rate and the position is fantastic, about 15 minutes walk from the town centre with buses to both Bournemouth Town Centre and Poole stopping outside the hotel approximately every 3 minutes
Parking is £5 for 24 hours and we did not bother driving ourselves during our 2 day stay
The staff could not have been nicer, the rooms were spotless with huge flat screen TV's and all the usual Premier Inn features
I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kate W, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. It is fantastic to hear you would highly recommend us, thank you for all your compliments. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

To be fair the location, cleanliness and attitude of staff were all very good. Parking wasn't a problem for us as we arrived in the daytime and left our car parked but if you arrive in the evening it could be. Appears to be in a nice area of Bournemouth and 5-10mins walk to town and beaches. The only problem we had (we were in 316) is that the room above us had really squeeky floorboards and whether it was a family above us or someone with restless leg syndrome we could only sleep when they weren't moving about. I'm a heavy sleeper but I think we were a bit unlucky in that it didn't stop until midnight and they were up again at 0600 moving around until about 0730. We brought it to the attention of the reception on departure (although we weren't looking for a refund...simply to bring it to their attention) and true to their 'guarantee' they refunded our money for the fact we had a poor nights sleep. I do have a feeling however that the floorboards in our room were just as bad for the room below our own but we weren't moving about anywhere near as much as the room above ours. It is something that needs to be looked at (the staff didn't seem to be surprised when we told them) although like I say we were maybe unlucky with the guest(s) above but credit to PI and their staff they dealt with our disappointment in the right way.

We would happily go back because the location, staff and hotel are all very nice although I would have to stop on the top floor to ensure this didn't happen again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not get your great nights sleep however I am glad our staff were able to resolve this for you. It is lovely to hear you would be happy to stay with us again, thank you for your compliments.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I stayed her for 1 night, although we arrived early our room was ready. We knew you had to pay car parking, this was excellent, as we were able to look out the back room and see our car. It was very handy for the walk to the BIC in Bournemouth as we were going to a concert. We did not eat in the hotel. Our room was very comfortable, good night's sleep, spotlessly clean, lighting could be a bit brighter in the bathroom. The bus stop is just outside the P Inn and frequently run into Bournemouth, we took advantage of this. We shall certainly return. My husband had booked this room in February, we got a very good deal.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

It is fantastic to hear you will stay with us again. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay and found everything to your liking. Thank you for all your compliments regarding the hotel and for your lovely review, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Slept well, clean, quiet, warm and comfortable hotel. Friendly staff. You will be lucky to get a parking space though, but there is a multistorey not too far away. Didn't take dinner there, but good breakfast on a buffet basis.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. I am glad you slept well and found our staff friendly. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights with my mother and little brother. The hotel was very clean, toilets were spotless. Bedrooms were lovely, good size TV's and storage space for clothes/bags were great.
Be sure to visit the restaurant, the food is amazing.
Great staff too, some being Zane, Thomas and Vitalija.
I myself am 18, my mother is 43 and my little brother is 3. Saying this, I would highlight that the hotel is suitable for all ages.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kiah K

What a lovely review, I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for all your compliments, I will make sure your comments are passed on to the staff you mentioned. Thank you for reviewing the hotel, we hope to see you again soon.