Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$51
Elstead Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$53
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Ramada Encore Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
US$93
US$84
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$94
Hotel Celebrity(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Best Western Hotel Royale(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$68
Priceline
1,612 results
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantair conmeal dealstreet parkingparking spacepay and displaylimited parkingtown centreminute walkfamily roomper dayexcellent staygood nights sleepnight's sleepbudget hotelwest cliff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel was great, staff were brilliant, very helpful. However, only thing I disliked about the hotel was the parking factor. There's a restricted amount of parking bays as it's a small car park.. And you have to pay! If you can't find a parking space then you'll have to park around the corner on a main road, which is free after 6pm, however, that road also fills up quite quickly too..
Other than the parking issue this hotel is lovely to stay at, had no other issues, just wish they have a better car parking facility ..
If I was to come Bournemouth again, don't think id use this hotel to stay in again as parking is limited.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amrit K
Kate W, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

We try and make all our guests aware of the limited parking when booking with us, however I am sorry for any inconveniance this caused. I am also sorry to hear you would not stay here with us again for this reason. Thank you for your lovely comments about the staff and hotel and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Two of us stayed for four nights. Am a regular Premier Inn fan but this was the best. Staff all exceptional from Reception to Costa servers to waiters and waitresses to chamber maids, 5* rating for the maker of the porridge too. Very spacious room, lots of hot water in decent bathroom.

Thank you so much Premier Inn you have done it again!

Room Tip: All quiet corridors, very difficult to fault!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments, I will pass on all your comments to the team. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am a big fan of Premier Inns and this is a good one. Spotlessly clean, nice bar, friendly staff. Short walk into town and the beach from here, and there are restaurants and bars even closer. The Bournemouth central Premier Inn is more convenient and a bit nicer, but more expensive. I visit Bournemouth a lot and these two Premier Inns really are the best options. No reason to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am pleased to hear you would always choose to stay in a Premier Inn here in bournemouth. We very much hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I love this hotel. The staff are welcoming and very professional. Food is terrific and value for money. Myself and my young son visit here whilst leaving the rest of the family at home for some quality seaside time. We have thoroughly enjoyed our visits and food. Will definitely return

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Kate W, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Its fantastic to hear that you and your son enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here with my son on Thurs 24th April for one night. I knew the parking on site was chargeable but had rec'd an email from Premier explaining where I could park on the adjacent roads for free. The welcome was lovely and very efficient check in. Our room was spotless. The reception staff were very helpful with regards to directions etc. We both had a fab sleep. The breakfast was delicious, plenty of variety, super Costa coffee machine, fresh fruit, Yeo valley yogurts, good selection of hot foods. The breakfast room staff were lovely and friendly and quick to clear away empty plates. Our stay was lovely and I would recommend to anyone, it is only a ten min walk into the centre of Bournemouth. Our room was only £29, £8.75 for breakfast each. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Wow, thank you for such a lovely review and for all your compliments regarding the hotel and staff. I am happy you had an enjoyable stay, we hope to see you again soon!