“GREAT FOR CHILDREN”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“GREAT FOR CHILDREN”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Great place to let children from 6 - 16 use up energy and adults can join in too. The more games you play the cheaper it is. Sometimes the guns need topping up but children always have a fantastic time and want to return another day.

Visited November 2011

Muscat, Oman
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Good fun for the family”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

The place is a little run down. It appears to have been converted from an old night club or similar and is housed together with paintball. We have been a few times and the kids always want to go back. It can be great fun if there are a few others there. It can get quite hot with all the running around. We will be returning for sure.

1 Thank ChrisSakhalin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wicked”
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Really good entertainment + fun great for a wet day because all indoors :) recommended to everyone!

2 Thank Jackuns
Poole
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great venue to take the kids, a little hard to find if you don’t know the area.”
Reviewed 26 May 2009

We have just visited Laser Quest Bournemouth for my daughter’s 13th birthday. It’s not a very well signposted place until you’re actually outside the building, in-fact we didn’t even know it existed until recently. However if you know where the main NCP Car Park is at the top of town or follow signs to that car park you will find it.
I was a bit apprehensive about booking something like this, as I imagined it would be more aimed at boys. However my daughter was adamant this was where she wanted her party.
Both my daughter and her friends had a brilliant day, they were talking about it the whole way home.
It wasn’t what I expected at all. The venue offered a welcoming family environment, and we found the staff to be friendly and well organised. They offered free tea and coffee which was a nice gesture.
It’s certainly somewhere we’ll be keeping in mind for when the weathers not too good, and for when the kids are bored.

1 Thank Jan_Little
Bournemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something exciting in Bournemouth at last!”
Reviewed 20 February 2009

This place is amazing. I've been to a few different laser tags but this one was by far the best. The arena is immense. Foyer is nice and staff are really friendly.I looked on tripadvisor for things to do when i moved to Bournemouth and nothing is anywhere as exciting as this place! I had been to Quasar before next to the cinema but Laser Quest made that look like a joke. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Bmouthlad