“Laser Obliteration” 4 of 5 bubbles

88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Laser Obliteration”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

My first trip to a Laser quest............
Found it ran like a well oiled watch....
Formed into team ........ given instructions clearly...........and let loose...
Boys fun - of any age
then
a quick break and back in again
scores printed out........... that's another story

Harmless fun ........... try it

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Barry M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Brilliant! So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I had such a great time! I came here as part of a surprise hen weekend and my friends and I had the best time! The staff were friendly and funny and helpful. Great value for money!

5 Thank Harriet P
bournemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Firstly I would like to say I completely disagree with the previous comment. Me and my wife took advantage of a Facebook offer which allowed us to play an unlimited amount of games for just £10 for a family of 4. I must say I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids did. The staff were great, friendly and helpful and the facilities were excellent. I could not fault them. It's a MUST DO if your in Bournemouth. You will definitely be seeing us agian soon.

7 Thank m r
bmth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Badly managed promotions means very little game play time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Extremely disappointed by a visit to this venue

My son visited this venue with a friend as we had been emailed a promotion of an all day ticket for the price of £10 instead of £15. Both children were extremely excited - I signed them in at venue and arranged to return to take them out to lunch - when I returned to take them to lunch I found two extremely disappointed children - in a 2.5 hour time slot they had played only 2 games and been sitting out the rest of the time.

upon returning to the venue after lunch was told there was at least an hour wait to play and the venue was absolutely heaving - I asked to talk to the manager who explained that as there were birthday parties booked in these took priority as had to get the kids in to play and others slotted in around this - she confirmed that several parties booked that day and that numerous day passes had also been sold and were continuing to be sold - and that there was no limit on the number of passes they were selling.

After I expressed my displeasure my two children were squeezed into the next two sessions as suddenly there was room for them. We then left. I wrote an email of complaint to the company who did have the courtesy to reply albeit he disagreed with everything I said and told me my children had played 6 games in total and that this was great value

I replied saying no it was 4 games and gave him the times on the games card and pointed out the last 2 games were only played as a result of my compliant rather than being games the children would have been in. I also highlighted that his great value was based using the discounted price I had paid for my all day ticket rather than the full price - implying that those using discounted tickets were entitled to be treated like this as were not full price paying so what could we expect.

I have received no further communication from Laser quest and so thought people might like to bear my experience in mind when deciding whether to go to this venue - beware this venue seems only concerned in making money and takes no account of prior bookings when making offers, has no maximum numbers of offers to be taken in a day, and has no proper system of logging games and players to ensure they are fair and consistent.

Visited February 2014
10 Thank dcadmam
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“My 21st birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Had a great game here on Wednesday! Although it was half term and we played against children we had such a great time and a laugh! Being in the arena meant we were all the same and were not made to feel out of place!

Staff were so friendly! Highly recommend for all ages!

6 Thank Charlotte C