“Yoga on the beach”

Holistic Body Training
More attraction details
Owner description: YOGA ON THE BEACH Bournemouth's greatest untold secret. Perfect for hen parties, birthday parties and special occasions. The south coast's premier Yoga on the Beach venue. Fresh clean sea air, open skies and natural pure energy. The ideal place to practice yoga. Gather energy from the sea as you stretch and revitalise the body, hear the birds and the gentle lapping of the waves, relaxed, calm and with a smile. Refreshing & Revitalising - Natural, Holistic & Healthy
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Spotting the poster advertising yoga on the beach on Boscombe Pier towards the end of my holidays, I was determined to try at least one class before returning to beautiful but totally beachless Paris....Only to see online that I had just missed the last class that week while I was looking at the poster in fact! Distraught at the thought of waiting another year and hoping for such perfect weather conditions again, I called Frank immediately : this has been a long term dream and imagined only such things on exotic Greek Islands, not on the local beach.

Two hours later we met the very accommodating and professional Frank who hardly even raised an eyebrow when i introduced him to my family ranging from 7 to 77 yrs and having almost zero experience in any form of physical exercise between the lot of us! Undeterred, he then guided us all on a journey which entailed entering our own personal world of bliss and limits so each and every family member found a challenge which was most rewarding with all the necessary support to encourage full involvement and no competitiveness...well perhaps a bit from my son who is at that age of "anything mum can do, I can do better"!! We all felt much more peacefully connected to each other as well as the surroundings. A definate yes for my next visit to England. Thanks Frank.

1  Thank Carey D
"fab"
"beach"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Ee booked a Sturday morning private sesion with Frank. There were 10 of us, starting at 8.30am.
This was an activity we organised as part of my sisters hen do, and she absolutely loved it (if we hadn't had a few glasses of wine the night before it would have been great to start earlier, when it is cooler and less people around). Frank clears the beach where he does the yoga, so it is lovely and pebble/litter free. Easy to find and great instruction. all mats etc provided, and photos afterwards, a great momento. his assistant Hayley also gave my sister a fab massage which she enjoyed. Would thoroughly recommend!

1  Thank 81Rachael
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I saldy only went for one session a couple of years ago while I was working on Bournemouth beach, and it was a lovely experience. If you can get over the early morning/afternoon walkers giving you funny looks, then it is definitely a great experience. As a complete beginner I did not feel too out of my depths, and loved the view! Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed 11 September 2012

What a wonderful thing to do on Bournemouth beach. Stumbled across this on a wee stroll along the prom with my friend and we decided to join the 6pm class (for a giggle). It was so much more than I expected. It was just beautiful to gaze in to the sunset as we attempted our best poses. Totally chilled, relaxed and helpful teacher. We even made a new friend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Joined in with the Wednesday 6-7pm session after reading the reviews. 5 family members -14 years old to 58 years old.
We were lucky as the sky was clear blue and the waves were crashing up on the beach. This was one of the highlights of our holiday and Iwe will always remember it. Looking up and seeing the seagulls gliding over head was so beautilful. We could all follow what to do and we were all made to feel welcome. Give it a go you'll love it. It is towards Bournemouth as you leave Boscombe pier, but about 5-10 minutes walk from Boscombe pier.

1  Thank happyholAscot