“Really enjoyable meal”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Lazy Shark
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Description: The Lazy shark is a fantastic new trendy restaurant. Producing top quality foods all day everyday. Separate bar showing live sports and a great Sunday roast. This new Boscombe eatery is a must.
Essex, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 24 February 2010

Recently visited for a girls night out, we all love italian and decided to give it a go. We were all very impressed with the restaurant, the service and the meal and can highly recommend it. The staff were very pleasant and I can't think of anything not to like about the place!

Bournemouth
“I had my birthday there and I had a great time!”
Reviewed 23 February 2010

I recently had my birthday gathering at The Lazy Shark and I had such a great time! I wanted something quite informal and the owner went out of his way to accommodate this. The service was friendly and efficient, the food was delicious, the music was good and the atmosphere was upbeat. The whole evening was very good value. I met the chef and he is lovely and is absolutely passionate about his food! I will definitely be going back and would recommend The Lazy Shark to anyone who would like a tasty, relaxed meal. A great (and much needed) addition to Boscombe's high street.

essex
“WHAT A NIGHT”
Reviewed 17 February 2010

I was with the right people ,great food, lovely wine,good servis.
As the title implies " WHAT A NIGHT "

Bournmouth
“Great food and relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Had a girls night out and decided to try the Lazy Shark, really pleased we did. The food was absolutely gorgeous and the staff were all young and friendly - would definately go back.....

London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stunning food”
Reviewed 15 February 2010

I went here for a local business lunch and it was stunning, great food and great value particularly when the businesses expenses are being squeezed. There was four of us and each dish was just brillant - mouthwatering nosh