“How do they do it??” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Stalla Restaurant
Ranked #155 of 729 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Here we are, la Stalla (meaning The Stable) is situated in Wallisdown is an Italian ristorante trattoria which serve authentic italian dishes. Since Vincenzo and Maurizio have taken over in November 2011, the restaurant is going from strength to strength.
Dorchester
“How do they do it??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Yet another fantastic meal.....I am just amazed that it is possible to keep up the superlative standards.....have never received anything other than PERFECT service and food.

A visit here is a must!!

• Visited June 2014

Bexley, United Kingdom
“Little Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

My partner and I had a group-on voucher for La Stalla, so we went for dinner on a Sunday. Authentic Italian décor and atmosphere. Staff were friendly, welcoming and attentive. The food was absolutely delicious - I was full but had to finish because it was so good! It didn't take an age to come either. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at La Stalla and would highly recommend it. We will be visiting next time we're in the area!

• Visited May 2014
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“nice little dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We went to this restaurant with a Groupon voucher so we kept open minds.
My White bait was under cooked and tasted funny but i ate it all up
My Fiances Brochette with tomatoes and oil and onions was nice so she said
My main which was oven cooked was over done but again i finished it all because i was very hungry.
My Fiance's pasta dish was so rich and with very little chicken in it she had to leave it
all in all i think we are not really Italian food lovers because every time we go and try a different Italian we always leave slightly disappointed which is a shame.
This restaurant is ranked 20 ish out of 500 ish but i am not sure how it got this incredible rating?

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Iain F
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“What a fantastic place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to try somewhere that wasn't a generic restaurant chain, so with the quirky donkey outside we chose La Stalla! We had great personal and friendly service and the food was fantastic. We loved the relaxed atmosphere too not being rushed but also not being ignored. See you again soon!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lucy E
Dorchester
“Very difficult to add anything to previous reviews - Please read them.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I cannot say "it just gets better every time".....'cause it is PERFECT every time!

Another wonderful evening enjoying the EXCELLENT service and cuisine.

As a matter of interest can anybody explain why the BEST restaurants are always 'out of town' and in the suburbs? To my mind the two best restaurants in the whole of Europe are O'LEME situated in 'out of town' Albufiera (Portugal) and LA STALLA situated in 'out of town' Bournemouth (UK). If anyone can explain why, I will be very interested to hear. Thank you.

I can give you an absolute guarantee that if you visit, YOU WILL ENJOY.

• Visited May 2014