Park Central Hotel
US$130
Marriott Hotels
US$124
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
US$96
US$90
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$80
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$86
  • Pool
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
US$231
US$98
US$102
PremierInn.com
1,340 results
All reviewscrab restaurantsignature roomsea viewdirectly opposite the biccar parkbournemouth international centremulti storeyreception staffon arrivaltravelzoo deallovely hotelhotel restaurantironing boardshower cubiclefull englishper dayexecutive room
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed for 2 nights in February - a Travelzoo offer - and can't really find fault. The hotel is clean, very comfortable and welcoming. We stayed in a classic double with sea view. Plenty of space - the bed was a little soft, but very comfortable and cosy! Our break included dinner on the first evening - the Crab Restaurant is stylish, the staff are very attentive and the food delicious. We really enjoyed eating there. Breakfast is plentiful with good quality produce. However, as previously stated, the service at breakfast is not quite up to the same standard as the evening. Nothing to complain about, but it's difficult not to compare! The only negative on our feedback form was that we would have liked a second armchair in our room. We were very impressed that Aleksandra, the Manager, took the time to write and thank us for our opinions. The reception staff too were always friendly and helpful and even printed off a map for us to find our chosen restaurant on the second night. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. I know we stayed as part of an offer,but it was incredible value. I love visiting Bournemouth and will look forward to my next stay at Park Central. Many thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for your stay with us, and for taking the time to leave your review. I'm pleased to hear you found the offer good value, an that you enjoyed your Sea View room and meal in The Crab Restaurant. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to The Park Central Hotel - remember your 10% discount card!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was our 2nd stay at Park Central and we had a wonderful couple of days. The staff are so welcoming and helpful and make you feel as though you are the only ones staying with them....even though they were very busy! The room was fab....so much so we didn't want to leave! It had everything we needed including a Nespresso coffe maker! Breakfast was lovely and the full English breakfast lasted us all day. We ate at the hotels restaurant, The Crab, and had the set menu which was so good....but so hard to decide what to have! We would like to say a special thanks to Francesca on reception who is an absolute credit to the hotel. Would highly recommend this hotel....we have stayed in a few hotels in Bournemouth and will definitely be returning to Park Central!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy M
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

First and foremost, I’d like to thank you for being a returning guest to the Park Central Hotel – we are very much appreciative of your loyalty. Secondly, thank you for your generous comments regarding our staff, your room and the food in The Crab. I have passed your feedback on to our members of staff across all Reception, Restaurant, Housekeeping and Kitchen departments, and particularly to Francesca on Reception who was very pleased to hear it. We will look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion – remember to present your 10% discount card.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Thank you to the staff of park Central who were delightful, welcoming and on the ball. We were delighted to be upgraded to a signature room where everything was just lovely. We ate in the Crab restaurant on the first night and enjoyed delicious meal served by very pleasant and attentive staff. Breakfast very pleasant but the staff were very slightly less able - seemed somewhat confused but maybe they are not morning people! Overall though, superb and memorable stay. Thank you Park Central

Room Tip: Excellent proximity to town centre and beach
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade to one of our Signature rooms. I am also pleased to learn that you enjoyed your meals in The Crab Restaurant, however please rest assured that I have passed your comments on to our Restaurant Manager regarding the attentiveness of staff in the morning. I thank you for raising this to our attention. I hope you will consider staying with us again if you are in Bournemouth in the near future!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 2 nights at Park Central for the Valentines weekend. Finding the hotel was pretty easy and check in was quick and seemless. We were booked in a Signature Suite on the 5th floor which was lovely. We had a great seaview and ample room.
The room did have a couple of downfalls, the first being the sound of the wind going through the vent in the bathroom. Whilst that was not the hotels fault, it would have been nice to shut it off (even with the bathroom door closed the noise was still there). The second being the heat in the room. Despite turning all the radiators down, the room was very hot. We had the Windows open constantly on the 2nd day to try and cool the room down, but it was still hot. The location of the hotel is perfect, and it was fabulous being able to watch the surfers down by the pier in the morning. Breakfast at the crab was good, and you couldn't go hungry. The crab was full for the 2 nights we were there, however we had made separate dinner reservations for both evenings elsewhere. The hotel was happy to book taxis for us and they always turned up on time.

Tea and coffee making facilities were in the room, and the nespresso machine was a bonus. All in all it was a good stay. Would I return? Probably as the location was perfect for exploring Bournemouth.

Room Tip: Room 505 was great for the seaviews
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for leaving your review – I’m glad your check-in was easy and that you enjoyed your Signature Room. With regards to the vent, I am sorry if this caused you any inconvenience and I thank you for raising it to my attention. I will be investigating this. Moreover, I am disappointed to hear you were unable to eat in The Crab with us – I would recommend booking in advance as this does tend to fill up quite quickly, especially on weekends and annual occasions. I hope you are able to revisit and dine with us another time. Thank you again for choosing to spend your Valentine’s with us, I’m glad you had a lovely stay.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We came to bournemouth to look at a car and decided to make a night of it and book a hotel, after traipsing round a few hotels to find them all fully booked (it was the marathon weekend) we fell upon the central. My husband ran in to see if there was a room and luckily there was right opposite reception nice and handy right by the front doors so we checked in and went out for a few drinks. Now I think the first mistake is having a room so close to the reception we were constantly woken up by people coming and going all hours. our "en suite" clearly had the main waste pipe running down the partition wall for what must have been the whole hotel as from 6am there was constant gushing of water to the point that I thought someone was in our shower.
Hugely over priced for what seems like a nice hotel from outside and don't get me wrong the decor is ok but for £160 a night I would expect more

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Adkay
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Firstly, I am very disheartened to hear these comments regarding your stay in October 2013. With our walk-in procedure, we do always try to offer guests a chance to view the room before agreeing to stay. When viewing this particular room you have been informed that the room might be noisy, due to its close location to reception, yet you decided to proceed with your reservation. With regards to your comments on the room price -please note that our rates within the hotel do fluctuate throughout the year due to local events, season and days of the week. As you have already mentioned, Bournemouth was extremely busy on your visit, due to the marathon taking place-and this has reflected on the prices. I am disappointed to learn that you did not feel the price you paid reflected your overall stay on this occasion.
Lastly, I am sorry to hear that your sleep was disturbed, and I thank you for raising to my attention your comments regarding the water pipe. Your comfort and satisfaction as guests is always a main priority, therefore please rest assured that I will be investigating this immediately.