“Excellent”

Ranked #7 of 66 Hotels in Bournemouth
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is a really friendly, clean and comfortable place to stay, I would stay here again. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was really good. We couldn't have asked for a better location right next to the beach.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you very much for leaving your review. I’m pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable and that you particularly liked breakfast. If you are in Bournemouth again, I hope you are able to keep us in mind for any future stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Just back from two night stay booked with zoo travel deal, fantastic value! We upgraded to signature rooms well worth doing Hugh room with great view to the beach and pier. The hotel is in a great position close to beach and town, the staff all very helpful and friendly. Our deal included dinner on the first night in the crab restaurant again all good delicious food and wine served by attentive happy staff with the added bonus of live music.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sharon B
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for your review! I’m so pleased to hear you thought our Travelzoo offer was of great value, and glad you were able to upgrade with us to the our Signature Rooms with uninterrupted sea views. I hope you will keep The Park Central Hotel in mind to return for any future stay!
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We booked to stay overnight on Saturday 8th March and how lucky we were. Our welcome was warm yet professional, the room was clean and bright and even the sun came out to make our stay perfect.

The choice at breakfast was great, service was very efficient and the whole experience left us wanting more.

Don't bother looking elsewhere for a hotel in Bournemouth when it's all here. We'll be back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments about us. I’m so pleased to hear that you liked your room, and will be returning back to us in the future. The Restaurant staff and our Kitchen team in The Crab Restaurant were happy to hear your feedback regarding the breakfast and lastly, I’m glad the sun made an appearance for you! I hope you were able to enjoy Bournemouth at its best and I will look forward to welcoming you again to The Park Central Hotel.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I was given a one night stay at the Park Central Hotel as a birthday present (in December) from my work colleagues, so I decided to book up on the 7th March and came down with my partner Sally. On arrival we were greeted by the trainee receptionist Isabella who helped us with our luggage from the car, the check-in procedure was outstanding and she escorted to our room and provided us with a bath mat promptly after we requested it. We stayed in room 208 on the 2nd floor and it was superb and spacious. We had evening meal at the crab restaurant and all members of the restaurant staff were attentive and friendly, my partner Sally and I got on really well with the waitress called Bea, the quality of the food was out of this world and there was plenty to choose from also the same with the breakfast the following morning. The check-out procedure was great that we are considering coming and staying at this wonderful hotel later on in the year.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Happy belated birthday! I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time here, and even more delighted that you are thinking of returning to us. I have passed on your kind comments to our Receptionist Isabella, who is very pleased to hear it, and also I have passed your compliments on to the team in The Crab Restaurant. I hope you and your partner enjoyed a memorable stay with us - remember to bring your 10% discount card whenever do you decide to return to Bournemouth.
Warminster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Just wanted a hotel to visit the BIC. this was great right across the road from BIC. parking (7.50 charge) was in BIC very convenient indeed. Reception was very friendly and helpful ( hotel restaurant fully booked so they found a one nearby which was great) and we were taken to our room to show how things worked very useful. Room was clean and comfortable and had a shower. As it was a chilly day we asked for the heating to be turned up which it was.
The next morning the breakfast was great. Full cooked was lovely and there was a lot of variety of cold meats etc. staff were very attentive and cooked meal came quickly. No rush to leave by staff so we relaxed and read the papers. Overall, a great visit and we have booked to go again.

Room Tip: Book well in advance
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you very much for leaving your kind review about us. It is a great pleasure to read that you were able to relax and enjoy your stay with us, and how you enjoyed the food and the service from us. I have passed your comments on to all our staff. Lastly, I’m delighted to hear that you have booked to return. We are looking forward to welcoming you back already - I hoped you enjoyed Bournemouth’s entertainment and that we helped to make your first stay with us a memorable one.
Liss, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed here last night for a show at the BIC. Really convenient. The staff were lovely. The room wasn't quite ready at 3 so were given complementary tea and coffee in the Crab. Comfortable and clean room. If you want to eat at the Crab (the hotels restaurant) I recommend you book in advance, especially if it is a preshow dinner.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Aleksandra D, Manager at Park Central Hotel, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for leaving your review. I’m glad that we were of convenient location for you and equally as pleased with your comment about our staff – they are very pleased to hear it. Lastly, thank you for highlighting the tip to book in advance – I can confirm that The Crab reservations do fill up very quickly and I would advise to look into making bookings in advance to avoid disappointment. I hope you are able to keep us in mind if ever you wish to stay in Bournemouth for entertainment or leisure again. Make sure to bring your 10% discount card!
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I can't fault the services at this hotel- absolutely superb, and I look forward to staying with them again! Only complaint was the toilet flush- press very lightly or else it gets stuck and the water just keeps coming!

I stayed in room 411. It was a nice hotel view, however, just be mindful that it's right on the front of a busy road so if you're a light sleeper, you may wish to reconsider. I went home on very little sleep, however, the view and just being a stone throw from the sea was well worth it! It's also right by the National Express coach stop (Bournemouth Pier), and approx. 5 mins walk into town- short walk through the park.

The food was so-so, but that's subjective... decide for yourself.

Room Tip: if you're going by public transport, get a coach to Bournemouth Pier as the stop is literally ad...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank WorldPostcard
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about us, I’m pleased you were particularly impressed with our service. On this note, I’d like to comment that if under any circumstance you are not satisfied with the room, in this case with the external noise, I would kindly ask you to report this to Reception – we would be more than happy to look into accommodating you in a quieter area of the hotel. I have also taken into consideration your comment regarding the toilet flush - please rest assured that this has since been rectified, and I thank you for raising it to my attention. I hope you will keep us in mind if you are due to visit Bournemouth again.