Our room looked as it has not been touched since the 60's, the service was poor at best. The whole hotel apart form the pool area needs a complete overhall. A 4 star hotel with no air conditioning? The food was terrible but a good Prezzo across the road thou. Don't bother with room service as you need to call then at least twice and then wait an age. After paying £280 a night then been asked £20 on top for parking is a liitle OTT. At very best a 3 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Bath Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth