Stayed here for New Year and had a wonderful stay. The Hotel has an old fashion Charm along side modern amenities. We had a very relaxing time the lounge is massive and comfortable with good views of the gardens. All food was served to a really high standard. It is close to the beach and close to shops, everything is in walking distance. Will definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth