Well there certainly isn't anything royal about The Royal Bath Hotel in Bournemouth. Please bare in mind when reading this that I have never left a bad review in my life. The day after our Wedding we stayed her ( thankfully for one night only). On arrival we were told it is £20 pound per day to park so we parked in the car park practically next door which was £12. Our first room we were showed too was dirty and had a rather rubbish view ( it was meant to be a sea view as we had paid for an upgrade).
Anyway- we were moved to another room with a better view of the sea and pier but the shower didn't work and there were what looked like dried snot on the duvet cover and burn holes in the carpet ( in what was meant to be a no smoking room!) We stayed in this room as had given up by this point. Very disappointing- no mini bar about 2 free bourbon biscuits was as far as it went here. You could tell staff here were not really bothered and no effort was made to check we were happy. We were not even told anything when we arrived like where we could find the Hotel facilities etc. Pool was ok. We got in the jacuzzi but were then asked to get out as they can only keep it on for 15 minutes at a time so that was short lived. Would never go back. Completely overpriced bar and very tired rooms. Just glad we have a proper honeymoon to look forward to in September. Claire & Al
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth