After reading some very iffy reports on this hotel our cheap weekend appeared to be in peril!
However how strange that we found the hotel really nice and in an excellent position. Although there was a charge for parking the car it was secure and it was valet parked for you.
We had an upgrade to a room with a balcony (although small) and a sea view due to it being our anniversary.
The room was well appointed. The floor boards in the corridors did creak but it added to the ambiance.
The meals were good so there were no comlaints there.
Although not used, the gym and pool looked realy good.
Would we recommend. Yes we would!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth