OK so you have had all the recent bad points about this hotel, now lets say what it's really like. Yes the floor boards creek but it was built a long time ago. The location is first class and it has a indoor pool. There are some Italian students and they were all well behaved from what I could see.
We stayed on the 29/10/12 for one night but I use the hotel regularly for business trips.
If you want a room that is fantastic with brilliant sea views try 366 or 367. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, it was a busy weekend as well.
The new owners are spending money on this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth