I have now seen a lot of the reviews posted for the hotel and would somewhat disagree, we as a couple visited the hotel for the first time in September 2012 as a treat for my 50'th birhday and if we had taken note of the reviews posted we probabley wouldn't have gone. However we did, and how glad we were we had a brilliant time the staff were attentive and extremely friendly and hard working, special mention to Brett who parked our car etc. (just need to treat them how you would like to be treated).
We have now returned on group-on and found that to be an amazing deal you can't go wrong and the staff where just the same absolutley excellent, okay the hotel may need a little bit of TLC but who goes away for a relaxing break to take pictures of paint peeling off banisters it's all about other things !!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth