My friends and I booked a one night bargain break and the day before departure I read several reviews and wondered what on earth had we done. But I can honestly say we had a wonderful time, the room was a nice size and clean with the normal hotel facilities, we had an English tea on arrival, a lovely evening meal and a vast choice for breakfast. The staff were all friendly and helpful, yes the eggs and bacon could have been hotter, and yes we did have to wait a little while for one main dish, and yes the staff could have spoken better English, but it is the management who should be addressing these things and not the fault of those on the front line who went out of their way to do what they could. If you want 5 star luxury you must be prepared to pay for it! I would like to thank Michelle and her colleague in the Spa who, although young, showed such skill, professionalism and maturity, they are a great asset to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth