The Royal bath .... Should drop the royal as it is an insult to the queen. Do not stay here and expect the best. You will get 3 star
The food is the worst and I think you'll get better at the local greasy spoon
However what do we want for £54 half board? Our constant pursuit for cheap cheap.
The spa facilities are good, which was their only saving grace. Real pity for this historic hotel. If you are not using the spa then I suggest you stay at the premier inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel in turreted building located on 3-acre cliff-edge garden, with views over bay & Purbeck Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Lastminute so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth