Took my parents of 82yrs of age (mothers birthday ) for a posh treat blow the expense we thought. I read the reviews and thought ah well you cant please everyone there were a few decent ones ( more bad than good) but the good were glowing so of we went..........OH DEAR a very expensive mistake.
Room was pre booked as my mother is disabled requested a ground floor room (was booked six weeks in advance was told we had it) on arrival we were given a second floor room
.....no remote for telly took 4 requests in 2 days to get one .......minimal tea/coffee making facilities ............poundshop toilet paper...........and the food well what can i say bland tasteless and cold, flask tea and coffee, what a shock to the system thinking we were going somewhere posh and refined i have stayed in better guest house .........on a good note the bed was very comfy and the porter Gary very helpful and cheerful .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Bath Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth