Please dont stay here, your have a better time on the beach, the owner really doesnt care about it and all he wants is your money. Over priced rooms, the spa was really nice...once now its a complete mess, as is the rest of the hotel...also adviod the housekeeping manager, shes nasty just gets involved in things not even related to her!, so please just stay away and save your money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth