Having stayed at this hotel around 15 years ago, was really looking forward to going back. Firstly arrived but guy on reception new and foreign, wasn't really sure of what he was doing. Gave us wrong room and also wrong vouchers for meal/wine so after 2 return trips eventually found our room (not easy - even worse for our friends and no info given) However, our room was very pleasant, ok decoration, spacious, pleasant bathroom, just wished we had upgraded to sea view as our friends had andviews lovely. Very pleasant hotel generally, lovely position and convenient for everything. Food was disgusting, even breakfast, couldn't even tell difference from tea/coffee! Staff in bar very pleasant andhelpful. Car park ridiculously overpriced. If go back, which we would, just don't eat there. Hotel please takenote chef/restuarant needs seriously looking at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth