Me and my fiancé stayed here for one night with two of our friends for a weekend break. The room was a good size; very comfy bed with extra pillows. Nice view even though it wasn't great weather. We didn't have any food during our stay. The pool was good, but it was quite cold, we went into the steam room and sauna although it wasn't great. The downfalls were that there was charges for the pool and steam/sauna, when we ran a bath, the water was a dirty yellow colour and the bath had stains in it. And our room lights went off twice due to the fuses but the second time we told reception to be able to sort it; they didn't. And we came back to a room with no lights. So it is okay, but if we do return then we will be staying in a very different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth