Royal Bath Hotel & Spa
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
US$96
US$90
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$80
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$86
US$231
US$98
US$102
PremierInn.com
3,120 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I decided to stay here one evening as I thought it was suppose to be a really top hotel. Being mid week I thought I had bagged myself a bargain at £59 a night (room only) I called the hotel before arrival, had to call 3 times to get through.... The receptionist who didn't speak very good English and I didn't think had a particularly good manner either told me the car park was £20!!! The bargain deal I thought I had got was slowly slipping away.... I found the car park next door was £12.50 for 24 hours so parked there, walking into the hotel to check in I had a brief look about the main areas and it looked nice. I went to the check in desk to check in and think I must have seen the same lady that had answered the phone to me, again not very customer service focused!! I was asked to pay immediately, she then informed there was £2 charge for credit cards! On approaching my room I struggled to get the card to work in the door, a nice steward was passing and helped me open the door and was very polite with me (he was the best thing about the hotel) the room was very dated!! Needs to come into twentieth century. The bed was comfortable however the lamps in the room didn't work only the main light making it a tad frustrating to have to get up and walk to the door to turn the light out, the walls were also very thin, I could hear people walking by and talking very clearly. I wouldn't stay again, theres plenty of nicer hotels with great service in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank nattavp
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great location. Near beach, parking and BIC. Had to wait more than 1 hr to have prepaid hotels.com reservation sorted out. Sand on floor in room for 3 days, despite complaint first day. Hotel is shabby and worn. Old furniture. Old bed. Poorly cleaned.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Geir_Alesund_Norway
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Bad Bits:- Tired, expensive, some of the hot buffet wasn't hot, no free parking
Good Bits- Location, Location, Location. Valet parking although £20 per night was simple and a good addition. Helpful staff, Breakfast had plenty of room and tea and coffee service was great (served in thermos jugs which were kept on your table), We got their at 9am to park car, and as room was not used previous night were allowed to check in immediately- that kind of bespoke service made a real difference.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

2 nights stay was very pleasent,our sea veiw room was clean and plenty of space, food OK... hotel is starting to need a make over but apart from that all ok.The hotel does have very nice gardens and you can access the beach from them.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at the Royal bath hotel for a short break to Bournemouth.You couldnt ask for a better location.Beach to your right and shops /theatre /cinema to your left.We paid around £80 for the room and £20.00 parking a day (in hotel carpark).We thought the hotel itself was like going back in time.It was grand with a nice comfotable bar,carpet and furnishings with a couple of decent restaurants,a spa and garden room.We thought our room was dissappointing .It was facing a brick wall and was small.The bedlinen was clean but the bathroom was dusty.The staff were all very pleasant and welcoming.We had a great time but would upgrade to a better room if we stayed again.Price was a bit steep for the room we were allocated.

Room Tip: Ask for a big room with a view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple