We stayed at The Royal Bath in Bournmouth on BH Monday in May, it is a huge building and an old one, it felt a little tired in places and in need of some time and money spent on it.
The Car park was £20 a night so we didn't bother, the garden was nice, the restaurant was large and the buffet food was fine but again not fantastic, the wine came to our table open and the corked just wedged in the top?
Overall just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Bath Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth