This hotel has a great location. Right by the beach, easily accessible.
The staff, from the car valet, restaurant staff and reception all really nice and helpful.
The rooms are decent, classic, not out of this world, but good enough and we had a really spacious bathroom.
What lets this place down is the food. The breakfast was below average in my opinion and I didn't think much about the dinner. This is a shame, because with all the other positives going for it as mentioned, this drags it down. If they just improved this, it would justify the hotels past reputation / revive former glories that I hear of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838, The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel in Bournemouth and embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality, so naturally it has a fantastic position on the sea front. Nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth