Royal Bath Hotel & Spa
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
US$96
US$89
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$82
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$64
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
  • Beachfront
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$87
US$172
US$107
Priceline
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$93
US$101
PremierInn.com
3,123 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Beautiful garden, Close to Beach, Staff was helpful. The svimming pool cost 4 euro, it shold have ben free for guest. Pillows to hard for my head. Bath a litel run Down. Old fashen and very impreesiv.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We have stayed in Bournemouth many times and I booked this 4 star hotel expecting more than the 2 and 3 star hotels we've stayed in before, but it was very disappointing. The reasons being we stayed in a club double room which was a basic 2 star room, very small and stuffy with basic amenitities that was tucked away in a maze of squeaky back corridors and stairs. The hotel itself was shabby and dated that clearly hasn't seen any maintenance or renovation. To top this the hotels we've stayed at before offered free parking but the hotel wanted £20 for 24 hours parking, so we parked in the NCP next door for £12.50. This hotel is a 2/3 star hotel and it is very expensive considering there are plentiful 3 star hotels only a few minutes walk further away from the city centre that offer a lot lot more at a cheaper price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I recently enjoyed a two night stop here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I've been visiting Bournemouth all of my life and have often shuffled past the Royal Bath and been in envy of the lucky few who could enjoy its [original] 5* billing.
It may no longer be 5* but much of the original charm is still in evidence and the rooms are a good size, and ours was well appointed and had a sea-view.
The ambience was lovely, and - having stopped in perhaps half of all of the hotels in this sunny town I can vouch that few can match the RBH for grandeur, and none can beat its position, Right in the centre of town, overlooking the beach, the pier, and with superb views out to Purpeck and Studland Bay.
For the money it was excellent value, and whilst some aspects of the hotel clearly have room for either a coat of paint or improvement, nevertheless it's still a super spot.
Staff were friendly and attentive, the leisure centre was well worth a session [note: £4 per person charge for using the pool], the food that we sampled was good, and breakfast was plentiful and varied.
Only a couple of minus comments, the gardens desperately need the attentions of a keen and committed gardener. They just looked a tad unloved, which is a shame because the setting is wonderful.
Lastly - and through no fault of the hotel itself, the keen pricing has sadly brought this lovely establishment into the realms of the cursed 'stag' and / or 'hen party' crowd. So don't be surprised [as we unfortunately were] to find the regal bar[s] full of the aforementioned.
Anyway - we were impressed with the place and we'll be returning.

Room Tip: If you can afford it - get a sea-view room, they're large and well equipped.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank M0rpheus
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I thought it was a good hotel and seemed very plush and grand. Admittedly I was only there one fairly brief night (arrived after 9.00 pm, left the following morning at 7.00 am) but I was impressed with my room, nice size the bed was very comfortable and clean, good facilities and the bathroom/shower was excellent, again all very clean. The one thing I didn't like was the noisy traffic outside on the busy road (which wasn't the hotel's fault) but I had been told beforehand it was an inland facing room so I half expected it. I had a slight issue with the key card which did get sorted after a little while, reception seemed pretty busy most of the time but the porter was very helpful indeed. The location was brilliant right near the sea front, I stayed there to go the BIC for my daughter's cheerleading competition (5 minute walk away). I don't know if I was just lucky with my room but I would definitely stay here again, without hesitation.

Room Tip: Not really sure
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Francoise R
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I know Bournemouth hotels really don't have to try very hard but I think a minimum level of quality, customer care and comfort is required. Long waits for reception service, indifferent front of house staff were a portend of a poor stay. A very tired and ill matched room, with various faults (lights, phone) located in a very poorly signposted corridor made us feel very uncomfortable. Never again.

Room Tip: Avoid the basement, windowless rooms at all costs.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business