First time in this hotel in Bournemouth which we picked up as a 2 day deal. Good views from room, very comfortable bed, plenty of space in bathroom. Refurbishment overdue with chipped bedside tables but clean. Good choice of meals from set menu and well presented although service a little slow. Breakfast room has much better views into garden than the dining room which overlooks road but I suppose that doesn't matter in February. Tables in dining room a little regimented down the middle leading to a fellow guest suggesting it as reminiscent of wagamamas so try and get a table round the edge. Spa could have done with a couple more loungers as one broken out of 5 and as could be expected the others never occupied but "reserved" with a towel. All in all a really enjoyable break and the staff want to be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Hotel in turreted building located on 3-acre cliff-edge garden, with views over bay & Purbeck Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Royal Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth
- Royal Bath Hotel Bournemouth