I stayed here recently for 2 nights because I had to work in Bournemouth- I would rather not work in Bournemouth than stay here again!
I felt that I was visitingthe 1970's set of Crossroads motel! The decor/quality within the rooms was poor and incredibly dated- Blutac stuck to the walls, stains on wood panelling, carpets, curtains and even lamp shades...and after visiting the Breakfast buffet on the first day (where in their defence the food was quite good!) we didnt visit again because of the rudeness of the staff, who ordered people to sit where they were told and then moaned about the lack of respect being shown to them! I have emailed a complaint to the hotel which has been acknowledged but feel that I have been given a standard 'thanks for pointing out the obvious' reply... and still waiting....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel