upon reading the very poor reviews for this hotel i was very pleasantly surprised. yes it is dated but the inside of the public areas of the hotel are well furnished & clean the rooms are a bit dated but roomy very clean with comfortable beds tea & coffee making facilities with biscuits, the bathroom was very clean with clean fluffy towels complimentary toiletries & a very hot shower. the rooms are not double glazed but we slept well & was not disturbed by noise even though we stayed over firday & saturday nights. The food was excellent, replenished often hot well cooked & tasty. the staff were very efficent, helpful & friendly. It is a very good budget hotel close to town with live entertainment. so worth the money & yes I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel