Arrived with a party on a Tinsel and Turkey coach tour. What a disappointment. The festive atmosphere was nil. Yes, we had a buffet turkey dinner - no decorations, music, fun! After dinner there was bingo and a quiz, this was the entertainment EVERY night. Our last night there was supposed to be a New Years Eve party - bingo and a quiz again. The dining room was more like a canteen, soul less. The bar area where everyone was supposed to sit during the evening was freezing cold, we were told that the system had broken down and that they were waiting for word from HQ as to what to do about it! The food, on the whole, was good although unimaginitive and could have been hotter. On the plus side, the room was nice - warm and cosy. The shower also was good. Not a hotel I'd hurry back to though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel